Saturday 27 December 2014

10 things that annoy me



Hi lovelies! :)

SO after the Christmas period of the holidays, I decided to write a little blog post about the things that annoy the living crap out of me, and I hope you will find some that annoy you too so we can relate and basically be best friends.



1) When you're making a word document and trying to make it all pretty by putting images and photos on it and no matter what kind of image frame you use, be it Square or Behind Text it does the opposite of what you want. It goes everywhere else on the page other than the exact place you want it to go. Even wipes out some of your text and important words. I mean what is that? Come on Microsoft, get your shit together.

2) Skinny people who make fun of bigger people who are working out to lose their problem weight. They are trying and you are knocking them down because it makes you feel better about your other insecurities. You haven't had the struggle of gaining weight over a period of time and trying to get rid of it to better yourself. UGH.

3) It really irritates me that some people who are beautiful can be really horrible inside. I think that it should be the case that however beautiful you are on the inside it should show on the outside. ie a beautiful person on the inside should be beautiful on the outside. It is not fair that people are given the benefits of life by being beautiful on the outside but nasty cretins on the inside.

4) That you can't use a normal pencil sharpener to sharpen eye liner (UGH FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS)

5) That to get anywhere in life, you need money

6) People on Tumblr who claim to be depressed and that they cut themselves. Yo, knowing someone who has been in that position before, it is a fact that those legit depressed people DO NOT want to talk about what they are going through. So these bitches who sit there and complain about it on the internet to other people are those people who PISS ME OFF. Stop "cutting" and pluck those eye brows instead. Its a great way to hurt yourself without actually endangering your life. I understand that some people do require the internet as a means to offload but those people who literally take pictures of their cuts or they make art or words out of the scrapes and scars need to signed up for an appointment to be seen by a Doctor because they have the case of "being a little bitch" which can be cured by a swift slap across the face so that their vision is not just secured by the thoughts of "me me me" and it can actually allow them to see what the real problems of the world are. This is in no offence to those people who are genuinely depressed and suffer in day to day life... I'm just calling those out who do offend them and actually make fun of their situation by splurting it all over the internet.

7) That Nandos don't offer the black card to anyone who is not a celebrity. I think that is so rude because I am what gives them 98% of their business. And they never pay me back. RUDE Nandos... Rude.

8) I hate doing a workout on carpeted flooring. I don't know why, I just hate hate hate it. I feel so slow and I'm fearful of the dreaded carpet burn.

9) When people are talking to me and all I want to do is walk away from boredom but they won't stop talking... OMG JUST SHUTUP!

10) When people are ungrateful for things that I go out my way to do.

These are the things I hate in life. And currently I am going through not being able to write two words without having to stop and say a few words to someone... that is also something that annoys the bejeeezuz out of me.
Anyways I hope you can relate and that I'm not just a very irritable person haha


Ciaow
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment