Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Kissmass!

Hello lovelies! :)
So today is Christmas day, are you singing out loud for all to hear to spread Christmas cheer?
I have had the most magnificent Christmas so far... for reasons I cannot explain yet on social networking because nobody else knows about it in my family so until they know, you cannot know I'm afraid... don't take it personally I just cannot risk my family seeing it!

So what did you all get from Santa? I got nail polish, scarves upon scarves, straighteners, chocolates, jewellery and a NANDOS KIT! As I've been living in Berlin, I have been extremely deprived of a Nandos! Me and my wonderful boyfriend usually go every two weeks at least and get the yummiest chicken dinner, so living in a country where Nandos does not exist is quite literally terrible. #firstworldproblems right?

If you have never had a Nandos before... get yourself to your closest branch and eat away your piri piri virginity.

 This was the Christmas cake that myself and my talented sister had made. I made the snowman with the blue hat and scarf and she did the rest. It was a gift for my Granny and Granddad and they appeared to have loved it.

My table Layout... spot Frosty the snowman if you can!




Napkin Christmas Trees made by me... if you'd like to know how I made these, I can make a tutorial


Isn't this just the cutest ornament ever?




I had made the table layout this year... needs an iron over but I enjoyed creating it.
How were your Christmas table layouts lovelies?
I hope you all have the most magical wonderful Christmas this year! After a huge freak accident that occurred in Glasgow on Monday this week, it has made everybody I know really care about spending their day with family and loved ones as it just goes to show how life cannot be guessed. My heart goes out to every single family member or friend that knew those who were lost in the tragic bin lorry accident, and I'm praying for them.

Have a great Christmas and I'll see you all next blog post! :)

Ciaow for now, and merry Kissmass.

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment